Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Depression and Anxiety attacks
Hi im viv i have menieres disease fibromalgia asthma and a under active thyroid ... and ive joined here to meet/talk to people who understand why i am depressed and have anxiety attacks ... life is no fun when you are in constant pain and the pain killers that may help i can not take as the effect my menieres .. which extreme vertigo dizzyness and sickness for those who dont know ... i deal with things with humour because if i didnt laugh id crack up . I have a brilliant supportive hubby hes my rock .... im a mum of three grown up kids and a nan to 9 wonderfull load grandkids life is never dull tho sometimes i do wish to be left alone ... hi everyone
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.