Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is jeehee!

jeeheejeehee Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi, there. I am currently a special educational teacher in Korea. I would like to know how Children with SEN can get services and support such as occupational therapy and physical therapy in the UK. Do they have an occupational therapist who resides at their school? Or do they request an occupational therapist to the local authority or other social agencies? How can the children get the services? Please let me know! Thanks in advance! 


Sign in or join us to comment.