Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Read me: What is ESA and how do I claim it?

Chris_AlumniChris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 695 Pioneering

ESA, or Employment Support Allowance, is a benefit which you can receive if your ability to work is limited by disability or poor health.

You can find out more on our Employment Support Allowance page. If you’d like to determine your eligibility for ESA and other benefits, use our online benefits calculator.

How do I claim Employment Support Allowance?

The quickest method of applying for ESA is by calling the government’s ESA contact number on 0800 055 6688. Visit the official government webpage for Employment and Support Allowance to find out what details you’ll need when making a claim, and to find out about alternative application methods.

This discussion has been closed.