Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
42 year old daughter with mild learning disabilities needs a friend or bf. Any tips?
I have a 42 year old daughter with mild learning disabilities. Although She does voluntary work two days a week, goes to college 1 day a week and also go to an art class for 2 hrs one day per week. She is desperate to find a friend, preferably a boyfriend but unfortunately there doesnt seem to be any social events for her near where we live. We have tried the disability dating sites but that doesnt seem to have worked. I dont know what to do for the best
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.