Hi, my name is zoetroxellwhitman! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is zoetroxellwhitman!

zoetroxellwhitman
zoetroxellwhitman Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I am a master's student studying here in the UK, originally from America, I have a severe form of dyslexia rendering me roughly illiterate. As a result I'm really interested in assistive technology and individuals navigating the education system with disability on the brain. I also conduct research within the field of psychology specifically focused on disability identity, education, disclosure and the language around disability.

Comments

• zoetroxellwhitman
    zoetroxellwhitman Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Enter to win a £25 voucher for Amazon UK !!!!!!

And

Add your voice to Scientific literature by answering a few questions!!!

Hi, my name is Zoe and I am a MSc student of psychology at University of London Royal Holloway. My research focus is based around disability, language and stereotypes. The results of this study have the potential to be meaningful in understanding disability-based social movements, adding to literature on stereotypes and prejudice as well as having potential policy implications and of course providing a platform for us as disabled individuals to add our voice and be represented in social science research, thus your assistance is incredibly meaningful. In order to participate you must be 18 years or older and identify with disability. You will spend approximately 25 minutes answering a series of questions, some concerning disability, experiences of being stereotyped, your social preferences and some basic demographic questions through the accessible online survey

Survey link: https://rhulpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7V7ghLpJrXPLtLn

If you think this is important please copy paste and share, post, email etc.!!!!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.