Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Carolyn55Carolyn55 Member Posts: 13 Listener
Hi I've been living in England almost 3 year , though I only changed my benefit to here in October as I didn't have an address , I'm wondering when I can apply for council house , I am living in a caravan which is not good for my health as it is very damp inside the only heating is a gas fire in sitting area , I really can't afford to put electric heaters on as I have to pay a shortfall of £40 a month to rent plus 25 every gas can & £70 electric bills , I have had a stroke also have moderate aortic regurgitation  angina arthritis spondylitis & possibly breathing problems which I am having tests for now thank you 


Sign in or join us to comment.