Hi, my name is claire112340 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is claire112340

Options
claire112340
claire112340 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi my name is Claire I am 26 years old I have autistic spectrum decorder and also learning difficulties im from south wales uk I love music drama bingo im looking for friends and a relationship who hase eny dissabillities like  me so please write back thanx

Comments

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi @claire112340, welcome to the community. I hope you will find your good  friend or even a soul mate within this group. Get yourself familiar with discussion here and join the coffee lounge. 
    Hope you will find who are looking for. 

Have a nice weekend. 

Iza 

• Tanz82
    Tanz82 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Hi Claire112340. I am new to this site and as u looking for a friends. I was involved in a car accident 30yrs ago and am left with right side weakness but I don't let that stop me from doing my activities. I enjoy going to the gym and working in the charity shop I am also working with children which I love. Pleased to meet u. Take care Tanz xx

• Kathy_Bramley
    Kathy_Bramley Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mum age 39 of children with ASD and learning difficulties possibly with ASD myself. 
    Autistic mother (they/them) not Autism Mom
  • Kathy_Bramley
    Kathy_Bramley Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    How are you?
    Autistic mother (they/them) not Autism Mom

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.