Hi, my name is r400nne! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is r400nne!

r400nne
r400nne Community member Posts: 0 Listener
Hi my son had cleft palate repaired at 6month and has glue ears all the time, he was language delayed didn't speak  till the age of 5 but started to make 3 words sentence at 6years .then by 7 he spoke constantly but needed speech therapy.At the age of 8 He moved schools but recieved only 1 hour support a week. Suddenly it was taken away stating he doesn't need it.
He developed challenging behaviour for 2 years similar to adhd children's..
School have provided senco and School inclusion support for behavioural problems I know my son is struggling at school with learning and changes
I feel his development is not not his age more of a 6 years old ..CAMHS have refused to help after 1st assessment but no one is willing to diagnose or say anything beside complaining about him..ive been  referee to early learnjng also class teacher has stated today he has learning difficulties .can please someone tell me if school has anyone who can make diagnose through education.as my gp has stated there is no were else to refer him back to..I am.concerned as i feel as a mother he has some understanding problem ..also bedtime is a challenging behaviour and finds it hard to drop off it could be  between 11.30 pm till 3 am before he can drop off ..and constant calling me..7 days a week .help ..if anyone knows if there is anywer I can ask gp to refer for further test ..thankyou 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.