Learning difficulties
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, I think I have learning disabilities and attention issues

fahadshafiqfahadshafiq Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2017 in Learning difficulties
I think I am suffering from Learing disability and attention issues. Is there any help available from where I can find out if I am suffering from some kind of mental health issue? 

Who should i contact ? I feel a bit shy as I am 34 years old. 


  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fahadshafiq welcome to the community.

    If you are concerned about your mental health and/or worries about learning difficulties and attention then you should definitely speak to your GP and work with them to get diagnosis and support.  I understand this can be a scary thing to do but you really need to get expert advice and then once you understand any diagnosis there are so many places for support.

    Why do you feel this way? Has something happened for you to question this?  How old are you? Was this ever picked up on in school?

    We have a lovely community here with members who have so many different experiences and can offer you information and support but I think the first step would be to speak to your GP.
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.