Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Funding grant for non college/uni course

reikiloureikilou Member Posts: 5 Listener
I would like to train as a hypnotherapist!
Unfortunately, these courses are not covered by the 24+ student loans.
Benefits advisor says they won't pay for a course unless i can guarantee to come off benefit and go self employed at end of it

Anyone have ideas where i can get funding or sponsorship?

Making change work for you


Sign in or join us to comment.