Hi, my name is geraldineanthony! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is geraldineanthony!

geraldineanthony
geraldineanthony Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello , I have an illness that's keeping me in bed . Crawling round the house unable to get home if I make it to the shops .on top of bipola . 

Comments

• geraldineanthony
    I'm here because I am starting to give up on life .
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    edited May 2017
    Hi @Geraldineanthony,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Have you got any support? Any friends or family that can help?

You mention giving up on life - if you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

We can try to help you here - you can also try our helpline - 0808 800 3333 (open 9-5) who might be able to help you get some support.

• geraldineanthony
    Tryed all this had a support worker but havnt been able to get to the door quick enough I work for the council and was an activity carer for teens but they seen me have a brake down and not offered me work for two years ... scared I might loose my kids because I can't function every day ... and the days I can it's short lived it gets me after a short walk .
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Have you tried phoning our helpline? They're very busy, so you might not get through straight away - but it would be well worth discussing your situation with them to see if there's any support you can get.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.