Hi, my name is coyotejames! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is coyotejames!

Options
coyotejames
coyotejames Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi my names jmes i have fibromyalgia. pots, vasovagal syncope, chronic pain and im a electric wheelchair user. i currently live in london and i craft making dog coats and pet accessories which i put on conscious crafties website its where disabled people support each other and craft at same time. i have a emotional support cat called aurelia and i would be lost without her. im 41 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @coyotejames :)

I havent heard of Conscious Crafties before, I just took a look, what a brilliant site! 

My name is Sam and I look after the community here for Scope, I am 35 and I have IBD and a permanent ostomy.  I have two dogs, but my little chihuahua is my constant companion and though he isnt officially my support pet, he is my little champ and always knows when Im struggling.

I hope you enjoy using the community here, take a look around, jump in, get chatting and if you have any questions, just let us know!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.