Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is Motherearth! Mum to 3 wonderful boys, I have Fibromyalgia and suspected Chrohns.
Unfortunately, I am in a very bad marriage. His mental and emotional cruelty, and threats for a long time now, that if I leave....which he says he's not bothered about....I cannot take my two youngest boys (my eldest is at college ) . He tells me I will not cope and that I am an unfit mother. I'm pretty sure....he's not exactly tried to hide it....that he is either seeing or at least interested in someone else. I just want a peaceful life with my boys but he is going to continue to make my life hell for years to come. I'm heartbroken :-( :-( xxx
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.