Petition supporting patients suffering from Trigeminal Neurophatic Pains/ Trigeminal Neuralgia — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Petition supporting patients suffering from Trigeminal Neurophatic Pains/ Trigeminal Neuralgia

iza
iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
Dear All, 
Please cold you support TN/TNP sufferers in UK fighting for recognition of they health problems as disability. 
TN means Trigeminal Neuralgia 
TNP means Trigeminal Neurophatic Facial Pain
Both of them are quite painful conditions were there are not adequate treatment available and patients will suffer form those condition their all entire life. 
Please kindly sign petition  here:
 Thank you <3 
Iza 

Comments

• Aspenluna18
    Aspenluna18 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    New to this condition and would welcome and advice hints and tips 
    thank you
  • iza
    Hi, I think that the petition is closed already. However, I am a warrior and survival of atypical trigeminal neuropatic facial pain due to trigeminal nerve damage. Please message me if you need to get some private info over this condition. I can share some tips where to look for help or how to leave with it. My medical condition started by the end of 2012 by wisdom tooth roots being attached to the trigeminal nerve. This year will be my 7th of living with damaged trigeminal nerve. Please message me. Thanks 
  • iza
    Hi @Aspenluna18, please see above. 
  • JaneSilva
    JaneSilva Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    edited June 2019
    Hi Iza
    I am new this condition, I start on December after take off my wisdom teeth. I try some medicine but doesn’t help. My email [removed by moderator] please contact me. 
    Thanks 
    Jane

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    @JaneSilva are you aware that this is a public forum as you have just posted yourdetails on here? I would advise you to message the person you want to and delete your email from here x
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @JaneSilva and welcome to the community. I've just removed your email address to protect your personal details, but please don't hesitate to ask if you need any help.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • iza
    Hi @JaneSilva, please message me via scope if you have any questions regarding Trigeminal Neuropathic pains, I can support you and guide with it according only to my personal experience of that illness. 
    I am sorry I have not been here earlier.
    I hope you are fine. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.