Self Employed - Losing Disabled Work Tax Credit- Other Options — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Self Employed - Losing Disabled Work Tax Credit- Other Options

Hi I am housebound, self employed and because my earnings dont meat anywhere near minimum wages due to various changes in my physical limitations. I am being asked to provide  a whole crazy list of photocopied supporting evidence and 16 weeks worth of detailed information on my daily tasks on each day I worked. Which I am simply not well enough to gather it would take up several weeks of my time to do.
Do I have any other options for support for self employment I am happy to reduce my hours from 16. Been self employed for 17 years was awarded pip last year, wondered if i can be self employed under permited work and anything I need to consider


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.