Getting back to work — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Getting back to work

veriterc
veriterc Community member Posts: 241 Pioneering
edited June 2017 in Work and employment
After cancer, I am disabled and on benefits.  Mainly housebound, I thought I would like to start up a website to occupy my brain, try and get back to work, and get off benefits.  A frien set this up, I have twice been made Cancer blog of the year, and get from 1,000 - 2,000 hits a day.
Now I think I could make money from the site by offering Affiliate programmes with suitable products that are coming in to Britain developed with other countries' cancer associations.
But I need someone who can tell me how to set this up (I already have a New Zealand company who have asked if I would be interested).  The Job Centre is dis-interested, I get the impression they would prefer I stayed on benefits so do you know who might help me set this up please?

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.