4 year old little boy who has a severe sight impairment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

4 year old little boy who has a severe sight impairment

Options
tinkerbell42
tinkerbell42 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2017 in Sensory impairments
I'm a mother to an amazing 4 year old little boy who has a severe sight impairment. I'm just in awe of how he deals with it. Anybody eses little one has the same disability xxx

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @tinkerbell42 welcome to the community! I have moved your post to the visual impairment category.

Is he your only son? I have three kids, they are teens now though, I miss having little ones! 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • gnmeads
    gnmeads Community member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi
    Sorry to hear about your sun. I have a visual impairment which I have had since I was 11 (I am now 40) so don't worry ask away I know quite a bit about it.
  • Blue Frog
    Blue Frog Community member Posts: 358 Pioneering
    Options
    My little girl is 4, she has a cortical visual Impairement. She seems to be making really good progress, and she has a lot of other disabilities so the vision isn't a major issue for her - but we are still not sure how well she sees.

We have had lots of support from a charity called Sense - have you been in touch with them? x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.