Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, has anyone else had a problem with Ajmhealthcare ? I was kicked off ESA in june last year and told i could work as long as i used a wheelchair. My Dr referred me for one in August and but I didn't get to have the assessment by an O.T until February this year because i was told the company was very busy. I was told 5 weeks wait by the O.T and 5 months later I'm still waiting and of course I have had no money from the government since last june. When I phone and ask the company they just say it's been ordered and it won't come any faster because I called. Now who do i speak to about this, im stuck with no income and no chance of getting one.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.