PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


NSAblue Member Posts: 6 Listener
This is a Benefits advisor question really, I'm sure I tried direct contact in the recent past with Scope? (I contacted a lot of organisations).
I wanted and still want, representation at a PIP Tribunal hearing. The date is this Wednesday, hence me asking this question a couple of weeks ago!
Any answers, please?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.