Parents, carers and disabled parents
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

educational psychologist assessment needs?

AJABBA12AJABBA12 Member Posts: 1 Listener


My 7 years old son facing difficulties with fine motor skills, reading, low ability, handwritting, confidence, memory and some social inetraction issues. He was born 2 weeks premature. He started speaking when he was 3 years old. Can you please advise me do we need to consult with an educational psychologist for comprehensive assessment. The only thing im afraid he cant read or write properly. Or do i need to consult OT occupational therapist to develop his motor skills. I will really appreciate your advise.



Sign in or join us to comment.