Performance measurement visit ! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Performance measurement visit !

boselecta
boselecta Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi Im on ESA i just been told i got to have performance measurement visit. Is this anything to worry about ?

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @boselecta.

"Welcome"

We have got loads of info on PIP's on our home page which will be a good starting point.

You can also meet a "Benefit Advisor " who should be able to offer you some help.

Please please let me know if I can help you further ???
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @boselecta and welcome to the community.

You can find out a little more information at https://www.gov.uk/dwp-visit

'You may get a visit from a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) officer to check that your benefit payment is correct. The reason for the visit is to collect national statistics on the benefits system.'

I did hear a bit about these about 3 or 4 years ago and at that time it did not seem to be an issue, IE I did not hear about people losing their benefits. There is some information you will need to have at hand, so please read the link above.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.