Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
What could my son's learning disabilities be?
hi there I got a 10 year old son he will be in year 6 this year I had a meeting with his teacher and someelse in the school saying my son has learning difficulties he find reading and writing hard put the school got plans for him and they doing Eal on him could explain what that could be because they done 3 test on him and waiting for the psycolist to assess him but I don't know how long it will take could you give me some back ground on it what his leaning difficulties could be please
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.