Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
My two year old doesn't sleep
my daughter is a little over two she has cerebral palsy which has affected her left side. She does not show any signs of talking or speech. But my main concern is her sleep! She sleeps a maximum of 2 hours a night most nights and very rarely sleeps in the day! She always seems to be run down and tired but nothing we do settles her and she she's up all night and when she wakes she screams the house down until I snuggle her up with me then she just lays there and wants to play. Has any one had any similar experiences with this? She's got a gp appointment today but I'm not sure if they will be able to help! So any advice and tips would be much appreciated!
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.