Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New YouTube channel focusing on reviewing and showcasing disability aids.
Hey, there, my brother has just started a new YouTube channel dedicated to reviewing and showcasing disability aids. The channel itself is called ability street and he plans to do a wide range of products including grab bars, special ladders to help with sitting up, nail clippers and much more. I hope you find this channel useful there is only one video on there now but he plans to upload weekly please subscribe if you enjoy Thanks, channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDjzyZkGQCs7VVSVNVFosA/featured
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.