What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Do I get help with glasses and dental with lower rate PIP?

uncfingers3uncfingers3 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Morning all I receive pip lower rate and was wondering do I still get help with my glasses and dental treatment please.


Sign in or join us to comment.