Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I have finally got my date for my tribunal 3rd October, I have heard that most of the time is spent by the panel asking me questions, but is it ok for me to ask questions such as "why did the examiner state that I bent over and picked my bag up from the floor but failed to mention that I was actually sitting down in a chair at the time?" and "why did he avoid discussing my problems with my balance and also forgot to mention that when carrying out one of his exercises I lost my balance and almost fell off the chair?" I would also like to ask"do you people know the pain and misery that you cause people?", I would be obliged for any info regarding the process of a tribunal hearing
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.