Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

permitted work

Hello all im hoping i can possibly get some answers . My mother as numerous health issues and was awarded ESA , she also applied for PIP  unfortunately got refused , after trying a second time and being refused again , we as a family decided it was causing too much pressure on my mothers health to appeal against their decission so decided leave it to their ignorance. My mother can barely afford to live on the income she as , if we encouraged and assisted her to go into some paid work this would help her both financially and mentally as she is detteriating  due to feeling dependant upon us . I have joined this site hoping for advice , she is in the income related support group could you let me know how her benefits would be affected .


Sign in or join us to comment.