ESA help — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA help

remnant1968 Member Posts: 1 Listener
at present, I am fighting the employment support allowance on behalf of my disabled son, they have stopped his allowance, which is bad enough but now they are refusing to give any hardship payments meaning my son is running into debt t



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.