Pension - financial struggles — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pension - financial struggles

foxycoxy Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hy, my name is Pauline and I'm wondering if I can get any help. I'm on a state pension and I work part time to make ends meet. I have c.o.p.d and the onset of emphysema. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to do a lot of the routine work around the house and garden. I do have a car but anything physical I find very taxing. My work is a sit down job so this does not pose a problem. Many of the jobs that need doing I have to pay someone to do which is hard on a limited income. I am 72 years old .



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.