Don't have a clue what to do now — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Don't have a clue what to do now

After a year my husband has part of his PIP back and our sea is being reinstated. However, my husband is due to apply for Pension credit in November and my state pension is due on ,6th March next year.  I was told at Jobcentre that I could stay on ESA and not take pension.  If I have my pension and my husband has Pension credit do we lose our severe disability payments. The man at the Jobcentre was fixated on the fact that I haven't had a medical since starting on ESA. I have  not Benn asked to go for one I have never refused.  I am really afraid of making the wrong decision and being worse off.  Thank you for listening.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.