Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP - no points
I had my pip reassessment in July , I have left temporal lobe epilepsy and hippocampal sclerosis , I have waited 11 weeks for a result my mp speeded it up I had a copy of my assessment I got 37 points 13 for daily living and 24 for mobility but dwp has decided that I should recieve no points I am awaiting the letter my pip has now stopped I am absolutely disgusted I have an appointment with cab on 12th October however I will be telephoning and asking for a mandatory reconsideration I have given them medical letters I am awaiting further medical work up for brain surgery so have to go to London for further testing I go no where myself I work part time as a nurse and use my money for travel I am absolutely disgusted
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.