Help needed - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Tedsmum
    Tedsmum Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Thank you.  I've just spent weeks but in my case together. Should I just put a brief summary on the paperwork I'm sending in today and then wait till the bundle arrives and write more then   
  • Tedsmum
    Options
    It's due in Wednesday. It's taken me so long as I thought I had to write the whole thing now and send it in 
  • Tedsmum
    Options
    What confuses me is people say to send all the new evidence now and photos etc so the tribunal can look at it. So I don't need any of this now ?
    is it best to wait to see what dwp say in the bundle. ?
  • jose2
    jose2 Community member Posts: 127 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes! Tedsmum,as CockneyRebel says send a brief summary of your illness on SSCS1 form (what I did too was pull off a web page on my illness too and stapled it to this form ).Then wait for your court bundle to arrive.What everyone is trying to explain is to get all other evidence to back up your case in the meantime,which as what you have explained you have been doing.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.