I born to be a junkie — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I born to be a junkie

Pipivadia
Pipivadia Community member Posts: 1 Listener
no chance to progress after a title of street junkie I was making huge effort to staying sober whoever my health start deteriorate after a stress related to want to study to an academic level the price are extremely high and I did not get creaditated by the standards of the game so I find myself very depressed this time lead to osteoporosis caused by a drug that was prescribed to me by my GP supoto be an antihistamine accompanied with antibiotics terrible what medicine does to us the pain increases I back to the GP and started one on programme of medication analgesics painkillers to realise the pain what is lead me to addiction I have to become a prescription drugs addict. 
After years of sobriety isolation now I am a junkie again so I can enjoy some peace some comments and maybe a support group. Thanks for the reading please give me a reason to keeping on going. MONICA NOBREGA 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Monica and welcome

So sorry that you are now in this situation.
    You made me think about all the medication that we all take just to get through the day. I had never considered the fact that I may now be addicted to prescription drugs myself.
    Your insight into this will be of great help, I am sure that many people will benefit from you sharing

Stay strong

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Pipivadia

Good afternoon & welcome to our community !!!!

Yes I suppose that I'm addicted to all off my current meds.

My meds are all at the maximum even my pain patches have been changed from morphine to higher ones.

I did try too reduse one off my meds a few years ago but I had to go back on them as my condition deteriorated significatly.

Many thanks.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.