Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
SSC1S1 dont have a representative at the moment
Hi i have decided at the very last minute to go to tribunal the form has to be in by the 20th, the reason for the delay as been MH issues about my disability, just dont know if i can carry on its been along time getting to this point, i was awarded pip but mobility been reduced to standard. but thought i will try for tribunal but my question is i know i cant do this on my own but its asking me on the SSC1S1 form about my representative but i dont have one as yet only just decided to go for a tribunal if leave it blank will i not be able have anyone representing me at all, i am getting in touch with Fightforjustice to see if they will help only the form has to be sent tomorrow , if anyone can help
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.