Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Diet and nutrition.
I would like to ask Kirsten about diet, I am disabled with ME but for 30 years have had IBS which has also got much worse. I suffere with low blood sugar divaticulitus and indigestion. I am also vegitarian and find there is almost nothing I can eat now I cannot digest fats and suffer such pain after eating that now I rarely have any appetite at all. I have lost nearly 2 stone this year and now weigh less than 8 . I have recently cut right down on sugar and fats and am taking pro bio tics and dietary enzymes but am in pain after eating anything but porridge or egg. Any suggestions?
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.