Up date — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Up date

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
Hi I'm claiming pip and on lower rate and I want to update all my hearth problems due to they have got lot worse do I have to reclaim or is their a specific form I need to fill out 


  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,798 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2017
    Hi [deleted user], welcome to the community!

    From what I can see from this website, it seems like there is a specific PIP enquiry line to call to update your details. However, I've moved this discussion to the Ask a Benefits Advisor category so they can advise you further on this. 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,216 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi sammyjoe and welcome

    Declaring a change of circumstance will probably trigger a new assessment

    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.