Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is dpt407066!
My conditions that I have are Chronic pain disorder, sacroiliac joint pain and spondylosis, everyday is a struggle for me and my wife, as I live in constant pain, my family members either think I'm lieing or they just don't want to understand, I'm mainly in bed for 17 hours a day due to the constant pain, most people I see don't believe me because they can't see my disability and that annoys the **** out of me,I'm 47 years old from Lincolnshire, have been out of work for nearly 10 years, it will be great to chat to other members who understand what I'm going through
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 752 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.