ESA form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA form

Options
MarsieMae
MarsieMae Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi, I need some advice please, I'm in the Support Group on ESA, I found my letter from last October as I was worried it was ending soon, it ends later this month Nov 28th, no I have a terrible time filling in forms, I get so stressed out and can't give the simple answer to anything.
This is my 2nd year coming to an end and I've not received a new form to carry on after the end of this month, I've a new sick note and been diagnosed with a new condition I know I don't need to send it off. I'm quite an anxious person and the thought of speaking to them terrifies me, will they send me a form out shortly or have I been forgotten and need to call them or will payments carry on until they decide to send a new form out. Thanks for any help x

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi MarsieMae and welcome

Sorry but there is no alternative to ringing the DWP. It is unlikely you have been forgotten but letters have been known to go astray and if your has and you do nothing your claim could be closed. There are delays in the re assessment process and the phone operator should be able to tell you what your position is.

Please come back and let us know and if we can help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • MarsieMae
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ok thanks I'll bite the bullet and give them a call, and thanks for the warm welcome 

• MarsieMae
    Options
    Hi MarsieMae and welcome

Sorry but there is no alternative to ringing the DWP. It is unlikely you have been forgotten but letters have been known to go astray and if your has and you do nothing your claim could be closed. There are delays in the re assessment process and the phone operator should be able to tell you what your position is.

Please come back and let us know and if we can help

CR
    MarsieMae said:
    Ok thanks I'll bite the bullet and give them a call, and thanks for the warm welcome 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.