Re Esa face to face — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Re Esa face to face

Options
gerrys6
gerrys6 Community member Posts: 176 Courageous
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
5 weeks and 2 days since my f2f and still no news I last rang last weds the Bloke was surprised then that I’d not heard yet. 
Im getting in a tizzy because I now have f2f for my p I p next Friday and I’m visioning losing everything how horrible this waiting is. I don’t want to ring again because I’m now hoping that no news is good news !!

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @gerrys6

A very good mourning to you today !!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear about your current problems !!!

I have posted some info below:

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/benefits-and-finances?_ga=2.231255327.106763473.1509439736-329981180.1498300069

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/ask-a-benefits-advisor

Please please let me know if I can help you further ???
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you haven't heard anything yet, @gerrys6.

As you say, lets hope that no news is good news! Keep us updated on your situation: I'm sure many of our members will be able to empathise with the waiting game and how tough this can be. If we can advise you on anything at this point, do let us know.

Best of luck, we'll be thinking of you!
  • gerrys6
    Options
    Just phoned again and I’ve been placed in the wrag group.. thank god my only gripe is whilst I’m glad I ve kept it that my anxiety means I go nowhere alone can the wrag group if they feel ur not well enough for that group place u in the support group or is it only the dwp? .. I don’t want to do an m r in case they think I’m taking the mick  and if I did do an mr could I lose the Esa altogether ? 
  • gerrys6
    Options
    @PippaScope that last message was for you and everyone else who supported me with their wise words thank you so much.. hopefully my p I p will go well this Friday.. I shall be looking for advice on that this week. I’m in the lowest rate for mobility and daily living and I would not mind keeping it at that! But after I filled in the review I told them honestly my arthritis has worsened I’m waiting for two ops on my knees one after another and my anxiety and depressions have worsened. I’m going to be trying to do a course of c b t even and then intensive therapy for other areas of my life that caused my anxiety and depression. How do I come across at the f2f I m useless with people in that sort of environment I m not sure if I come across as aggressive to cover the fact that I want to cry!.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck with your PIP on friday.
    Please do ask any questions and we will try to help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.