This is to much — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

This is to much

Options
cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Do you know my assessment was  cancelled twice  on calling to answer a letter from e.s.a asking me why I didn't attend  remember they cancelled benifits will be stopped if I don't answer before the eight  .just called them explained they cancelled the women stated I have to find that letter and write to them telling them why I didn't attend an appointment they cancelled  come on the women when asked had no idea who was responsible for  cancelling the appointment but if I don't write explaining my absence my benifit will stop ... o.m.g.  I swear they trying to send me do lally.... can u Adam and eve that ..... what the he'll is going on    hear   what I said they cancelled    but I must tell them why I didn't show shocking 
Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.