Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi i have just joined i have got a man coming tomorrow to fill my pip forms in, I am nervous incase i have a panic attack while he is doing them as they are coming more, I have tumour in my lung, emphysema, diverticulitis, I have had spinal surgery at the top now the bottom as worn coursing my back hip and groin to be really painful. I can't walk far ando have to have someone with me I use a 4 wheeled trolley to hold on. My husband has to wash me and clean me up when I'm incontinent of graces it's really embarrassing. I say I'm going to do a meal but I will start then I can't do it I get so tired. I crawl in the house in case i fall with going dizzy without warning. I am waiting for mental health to come. So i dont know if i will get any help or not x
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.