Dating — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dating

Options
AnglestoLights
AnglestoLights Community member Posts: 8 Listener
That's amazing It's Touch My Heart. I was 14 - 30 years gambling, ecstasy, drugs, smoking, pills and coke!.... and suicidal. No more of Life, no more drugs, no more anything.... and I forced it... and even more Foster, and even more Foster, and stroke and a heart attack... multiple Strokes and gone completely. Couldn't speak, couldn't listen, got communicated a week, a month, a year 2, years 3, years 4, years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years.... I make mistakes and even more make mistakes. I'm sorry, forgive me, mercy, I found Jesus. You come for me through Faith commitment and Jesus died for us, mercy. I don't drink no tea, no coffee, no alcohol, no smoking, cigarettes, drugs, nothing, healthy living... bar chocolate. I used to businesses mobile... commissions. Now simple things like litter picking, Gardens, I know it's wrong but I'm happy...do what's right through faith and commitment. Died 24 years, think 1..and I was stupid drugs heart attack 2, and again knife....died.3... (sad).... now is London theatre Beauty and the Beast, Liverpool FC Club, the zoo in Chester, Ness Gardens, walking... about time commitments and dating... I am ready dating, are you there!!!!

Comments

• Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Options
    This is not a dating site. If that's what you are here for I suggest you try somewhere else.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.