What are we able to claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What are we able to claim

I work part time due to having moderate COPD (not a smoker) and having a 21 year old with severe mental health and autism (still awaiting diagnosis) also a 18 year old with ADHA aspergers etc. I have a 17 year old a college. I have a wage of £800 a month plus child benefit for youngest my eldest claims universal credit.my 18 year old gets not a penny. Im single with a mortgage. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.