Hi, my name is BillyG! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is BillyG!

BillyG
BillyG Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have Aspergers, along with anxiety and depression and I have gone on hunger strike https://youtu.be/B2dacN-Cr1g because of the poor treatment from my council. 

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    edited November 2017
    Hi BillyG,

Welcome to the community. 

I've watched your video and I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're in. I'm really concerned to hear that you're on hunger strike and have stopped your meds, and I hope you reconsider.

You're not alone in the problems you've had with your assessments and the treatment from DWP and the council. On this community you'll not be ignored. Many members here have had battles to get the support they need, and we'd really like to support you through this difficult time.

Please take care.

• BillyG
    BillyG Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you for watching, Alex. I have tried everything. I have even been turned down for counselling twice in the last few months. I have no other route to try and get my rights and respect restored. 
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.