Osteoarthritis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Osteoarthritis

redwillow
redwillow Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all, i have osteoarthritis in bith my knees and think it is in my wrists too

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @redwillow, and welcome to the community!

We have several members of the community who have mentioned osteoarthritis who you might like to chat to, such as @ChrisKz, @Mischeefmanaged, and @Julua.

If there's anything specific we can advise you on, just let us know!
  • Mischeefmanaged
    Mischeefmanaged Community member Posts: 5 Connected
    Hi, yes I have extensive osteoarthritis, let me know if you want to ask anything :) 
  • sharbod
    sharbod Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi I have lower body osteoarthritis spinal and wrist osteoarthritis painful swelling depression and slower movement so tired of it pain meds help somewhat but it's how tired I actually feel this is not me.....if I get cold it's murder.....
  • sharbod
    sharbod Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    I have esa until 2019 may why do they review a year early? Can't they leave us alone until our review date? 
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    hi i also have osteoarthritis in my lower spine and legs and am now having problems with my wrists and hands and have to wear wrist splints most of the time. walking is usually quite often a challenge. i have been claiming pip for nearly 2 years due to reduced mobility. i work for myself as i ofen find it hard to do tp simple tasks due to my mobility issues.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.