Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Lies at PIP assessment - what now?
i was on esa,had an assessment in january and had my money stopped in february. appealed decision and went to tribunal, lost appeal. was told to apply for pip. i have depression and anxiety. had an assessment on 7th november and have now been told am not getting pip. i dont go out and am very jumpy at slightest thing, i dont go into town as i dont like crowds of people and get very anxious. lady at assessment said in report that i was not nervous at assessment. i had a fidget cube with me and my mother in law and was a bag of nerves, how can they get away with saying these lies. i am teriffied that i am going to be forced to go back to work as i dont feel confident enough.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.