Hi, I am VintagePammy! I am invisibly loaded! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I am VintagePammy! I am invisibly loaded!

VintagePammy
VintagePammy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2017 in Start here and say hello!
Hi everyone this is the only page that I have any connection with to be honest. I have read many posts before being brave enough to post my own on here. One that my other friends haven't invaded! I need to be myself. So this is just a little introduction. I don't bite, I never judge anyone. I always try to walk at least 1 /4 of a mile in others shoes. I try to do it with heals on so it pinches just a little bit more. 

I have PN pheripal neuropathy, yay me! It's invisible so I look normal well just normal lol  I deal with pain everyday 24/7 and it sucks! If there is anyone out there with 24/7 pain they understand. I hope by joining this group I can learn tricks that can help me get through with some of the things I am trying to deal with. Just be gentle with me, I am scared being so open with people I don't know. However in other ways it's a little easier. So any offers of ideas or how to deal with difficult issues I am always happy to accept! 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Vintage Pammy and welcome

thank you so much for introducing yourself. You are very safe here and can share what ever you want. I used to bite but I lost my dentures a while ago so  the best I can do is suck  :)
    We have many members that will understand your condition and be able to offer some help

Dealing with pain 24/7 is exhausting, there is no magic cure. I use a combination of strong meds, self hypnosis and meditation among other things and I am sure others will have more coping mechanisms to share

Please have a look around, join in and ask any Q's that you want

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @VintagePammy, great to have you here! Just let us know if there's anything we can assist you with.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.