Benefits help? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Benefits help?

shakil Member Posts: 1 Listener
Need advice on pip ESA benefits any other benefits I can claim help please  I'm depressed and selfharmer have problems with home carpet and curtains Extra help needed please call shakil daud on



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.