Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is alibee2006! P.I.P award dated wrong.
I was awarded P.I.P on 14/11/2017. The DWP sent my award back to the judge as my claim should have been from 16/3/2017 and not 27/6/2017 as stated by the judge. I've phoned the DWP numerous times and have been told it would be correct once the judge who issued the award corrects it. They said it could take upto 6 months. Surely I won't be waiting that long. As soon as would be much better. Anyone else had problems like this. Why can't they get the dates right. If they wanted something off us they'd be on us like vultures.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.