How to stop stuttering — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How to stop stuttering

Options
chris153624
chris153624 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in Sensory impairments
Hi everyone I have had a stutter since I can remember and not being able to get my words out has played a major part of my life I'm now 37 and have just found by vaping CBD oil has taken my stutter pretty much completely away I stumbled across the effects of this by chance. a little story about how I first noticed major improvement was I have a Google home and would have to say ok Google to activate it Wich was hard enough for me to to get out by the time I managed to get the next word out what I wanted it to do I would go off and I would have to try start again and plus meeting and talking to new people was really difficult now since I have been adding CBD oil to my normal vape juice I can just flow in conversation something I have never been able to do before this my lips would tremble before I could say anything and some words were just impossible to get out this CBD oil has changed my life another example is I had a date at the weekend and was so nervus now normally under these conditions it would have been a complete night mare for me but I didn't stutter or lip tremble once I just felt the need to share this information with any body needing help with there stutter and remember CBD oil is completely legal and it doesn't have to be Vaped u can just put a little drop under your tongue you can buy this from many places like eBay Amazon and many more I paid £25 for 2x 10ml bottles of 1000ml cbd hopes this helps any body

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.